Meaford Energy Limited is now undertaking statutory consultation on its plans for the Meaford Energy Centre, a new combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power station and its integral gas and electricity connections.
The project represents an investment of £300m and will:
- Provide 30 highly skilled permanent local jobs
- Create up to 800 construction jobs over three years
- Deliver the catalyst to progress the development of Meaford Business Park, creating further jobs in the area
- Reducing the area’s reliance on imported electricity and improving its energy security.
On this website, you can find out more about our plans, provide feedback and understand what to expect in the future.
Please click here for our Statement of Community Consultation for the proposed Meaford Energy Centre.
Meaford Energy Limited
Meaford Energy Limited is a joint venture between Glenfinnan and St. Modwen - the owners of the Meaford Business Park and the UK's leading regeneration specialist. As Meaford Energy Limited, the companies combine Glenfinnan’s extensive knowledge of the UK energy market and St Modwen’s regeneration expertise.
Our statutory consultation ran from 6 June to 7 July 2014. If you would like to know more about the project or speak to a member of our team, use the details below to contact us.
You can contact us by:
- Calling our Freephone number on: 0800 319 6185
This will be answered Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm. Outside of these hours, please leave us a voicemail.
- Emailing: info@Meaford-Energy.com
- Writing to:
Meaford Energy Centre,
FREEPOST NAT 3717,